Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If you Give a Mom an Exciting Day

WOW!  Lots have happened since yesterday!  Very exciting things.  Let's hope tomorrow lends more excitement.

First off, I got my new phone for the business today ... so the number is now posted to your left there ... I charged it before going to do my volunteer work at church and when I came home ... played with it.  LOVE IT!  (and it's PINK)

Secondly, I got a call from a potential insurance agent on the business to get more info to give me a quote (first quote seemed too high to my jewelry friend) ... and in talking to her she said "Your business sounds so interesting, please tell me more about it."  I complied and then she said, "You will have to send me some stuff, because I have a little girl AND have lots of friends also looking for something like this."  WOW!  I was so jazzed.

Thirdly, I got an e-mail from my sweetie while he was at work commenting that a work friend has some left over stuff from her crafting days and might I want it if she moves.  (OH YEA!)  I think from what I could decode from his message to me is he told her YES!

So as if I was not working in warped speed as it is ... now I have to kick it up a couple more notches.  So, here's to October 9th in hopes that will be our first day open for my daughter's 10th.

Will Keep you Posted
The Kid at Heart,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment